Attorney David S. Jasmer is completely committed to helping injured people through personal injury law. Coming from a family of lawyers, David Jasmer has carried this spirit of client service and legal excellence forward to the present day. He believes that one of the ways to ensure consumers' safety is by directly litigating against negligent manufacturers, trucking companies, drivers and other parties.
To ensure that our firm does the maximum amount of good for our clients, we help people who have suffered severe and catastrophic injuries.
A partial list of the types of injuries we handle includes:
- Dismemberment, amputation and loss of limb
- Wrongful death
- Brain, spine and neck injuries
- Paralysis, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Severe burns
- Multiple broken bones
- Broken bones
- Eye injuries
- Organ damage
- Popcorn lung disease
- Failure to diagnose serious illnesses like cancer, meningitis and heart attacks
- Injuries to children
- Disfigurement and reconstructive surgery
- Systemic injuries resulting to exposure to toxic substances
- Injuries from electric shocks and explosions
If you have been seriously injured, we want to help. Watch our video for more information about our firm.
Get Help Now!
The Jasmer Law Firm offers:
- Free initial consultations
- Availability for evening and weekend appointments and
Visits to your hospital or home if needed
We handle all serious injury cases on a contingency fee basis and are conveniently located in downtown Chicago across from City Hall and the Daley Center Courthouse. We don't collect attorney fees unless we obtain monetary compensation for you. To contact our law firm, call 312-386-7011 or 866-920-6021.