Injured On Someone Else’s Property? You Deserve An Experienced Premises Liability Attorney On Your Side.
Property owners in Chicago are not only expected, but are required by law to maintain the property in their care in a way that is safe and free of potential hazards. That’s why when you or someone you love has been injured in an accident caused by unsafe conditions on property that belongs to someone else, you could have grounds to seek damages for a premises liability case.
Proving fault in cases of premises liability can be difficult and require exhaustive investigation — and victims pursuing compensation for their injuries will need a Chicago premises liability attorney who understands the ins and outs of this often complicated area of the law.
Is My Personal Injury Case A Premises Liability Case?
The Jasmer Law Firm in Chicago, Illinois, has been setting the standard in personal injury cases for over 20 years, building up a significant history of unique knowledge in the field and achieving exceptional results for clients.
Several types of personal injury cases might be considered premises liability cases. Examples include:
- Being injured in an accident that was caused by poor maintenance to the grounds or the equipment on the grounds where the injury took place
- Injuries resulting from the bite of a dog or another improperly secured, vicious animal
- An injury caused by an unsafe or poorly maintained elevator or escalator on the property
- Accidents that resulted in injury caused by the inadequate maintenance of rides, structures or unsafe grounds of an amusement park
- Injuries caused by the presence of biohazards like mold, carbon monoxide or lead due to poor maintenance
- Drownings at unsecured and unsupervised swimming pools
- Serious injuries that are the result of tripping, slipping or falling (slip and fall) on stairs that are unsound and dangerous
Professional, Experienced Legal Representation
In cases of this nature, the injured party must prove that the owner of the property was aware of and knowingly negligent in a way that led to dangerous conditions. An attorney experienced and knowledgeable in premises liability and personal injury law can make all the difference when pursuing the compensation you deserve — and The Jasmer Law Firm is a recognized leader and innovator in the field of personal injury law in the Chicago area.
If you need a lawyer who understands the complexities of property negligence and premise liability cases, The Jasmer Law Firm can help. Fill out our convenient online form or call our offices today at 312-386-7011 or 866-920-6021 to receive a free case evaluation.