Setting The Standard In Toxic Tort Litigation Since 1996
Many consumers understand the terms “toxic” and “tort” but are confused about their meaning when they are put together. Generally, a toxic tort is a type of personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit involving exposure to a chemical or similar material.
Toxic tort cases can arise in a range of circumstances, including:
- Exposure at home (often from home building materials)
- Exposure at work (often in industrial settings or from asbestos)
- Exposure at a hospital, (usually involving defective drugs)
- Exposure in the greater environment (for instance, from exposure to pesticides or from ground water contamination)
A Long Track Record Of Winning High-Value Awards In Personal Injury Cases
When companies put pollutants and dangerous chemical products into the air, water and marketplace, the government, with its limited resources, is often powerless to intervene quickly and effectively. Politics can also play a part; often, politicians claim that science doesn’t back up claims of danger and injury.
At The Jasmer Law Firm, we can work with experts to investigate claims and work to prove claims of causal links between chemicals and subsequent injuries. Our record shows our ability to argue persuasively for needed and deserved high-value compensation — we have won awards totaling $20 million and $30 million.
Our firm can help you with toxic tort claims involving:
- Injuries from Toxic Exposure
- Mass Torts
- Environmental and Injury Litigation
- Industrial Plant Accidents
- Popcorn Lung Disease
- Chemical exposure
These cases often involve highly complex litigation, which is the focus of our lawyer. Through toxic tort litigation, we can help dozens, hundreds and even thousands of injured people and families at a time. We hold large organizations accountable for negligence, affect important legal change and increase the future safety for all consumers
Get Experienced Legal Help Now
The Jasmer Law Firm offers:
- Free initial consultations
- Availability for evening and weekend appointments and
- Visits to your hospital or home if needed
We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis and are conveniently located in downtown Chicago across from City Hall and the Daley Center Courthouse. We don’t collect attorney fees in your toxic injury claim unless we obtain compensation for you. To contact an experienced Chicago toxic tort attorney, call 312-386-7011 or 866-920-6021.